The knowledgebase is a categorized collection of answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) and articles. You can read articles in this category or select a subcategory that you are interested in.
- Open Outlook
- Select File in the top left corner
- Select Account Settings
- Select Account Settings again
- Select the "Data Files" tab
- Select Add
- If you are creating a new PST file then navigate to "Documents" --> "Outlook Files" folder and then create your PST by naming it what you would like
- Select OK
- If you are trying to add and old PST to your outlook then when you click "Add" navigate to where your PST is saved (it should be located in "Documents" --> Either the "Email" or "Outlook Files" folder unless you have saved it in a different location)
- Once you click on it then select OK
- Select Close
- You will see it populate on the left side, you will just need to select the arrow next to it in order to see everything
NOTE: If you are creating a new PST, in order to add folders just right click on the new PST and select "New Folder"